Inspired by Social Media Weeks article this week, here are our answers to the #FridayQuestions this week.
01. What was the most enjoyable work activity of the week?
This week was again full of ‚staying sick at home‘ so there were a lot of little things to do in the flat because with the home-work you can go easily go into bed if you feel too sick again. The most enjoyable work activity was to paint the kitchen piece by piece. There are a lot of pieces to paint but to sit there 15 minutes and paint one door white-and-grey is a good way to do something while regenerating.
02. How many enjoyable work moments did you have?
Because there are a lot of pieces in the kitchen there were a lot of good moments ;)
03. How many frustrating or boring moments did you have?
To clean these pieces before I can paint them is an activity I do not really enjoy but I had help so it was okay.
04. How would you describe your impact on others you work with, your customers, or those whom you come into contact with this week?
The other flatmates have to live with the ‚new‘ kitchen so there is definitely an impact but how big this is? I don’t know. No one said that this is a crap but one is really happy with it so I’ll take this positive!
05. Is this the type of impact you want?
I like it if others like the work I do. In my heart I work to make others happy or to help them with their problems and if this are even the flatmates who do not want to have a dirty old crappy kitchen.
06. If not, what prompted this change in desired impact?
07. Were you challenged this week?
To stay in bed and get well again was the biggest challenge this week and I failed it because I can’t stay in bed more than one or two days.
08. Were you bored?
09. What were your biggest and most exciting challenges this past week?
10. How confident did you feel this week?
11. Did you have any negative mental chatter about yourself?
12. Are you practicing actively believing that you can achieve whatever it is you have set your sights on?
13. Are you committed to having joy and groundbreaking results at work?
14. What distractions came up this week that prevented you from getting the most out of your job?
To be sick at home and to stay in bed is not the perfect way to be productive.
15. How can you avoid that going forward?
Get well again ;)
What are your answers to this 15 #FridayQuestions? How was your week and what could be better next week?